Step 1: Find who you are:
Step 2: Set Goals:
Step 3: Reflect and MAKE A CHANGE:
Step 4: Do Random stuff
- When at super market buy a complete stranger (standing behind you) an ice-cream for no reason.
- Learn to make origami birds or dragons and give them to random kids in the street.
- Dedicate 20 minutes of your day to reading a book, magazine, newspaper, blog of your interest.
- Learn new beauty tips, home remedies and get to work.
- Learn to make Kashmiri tea
- Low fat/ sugar free cakes
- Learn a new language
- Change your Workout routine for a month
Step 5: Arts and craft:
- Renovate your house? Okay maybe your room? Nice try, let’s be real and move on to the fun stuff, shall we?
- Colored pages pasted in the shoe Boxes give you fancy organizers for drawers, cupboards or bookshelves.
- Old Calendars can be used to make envelops, scrapbook, bookmarks, notebook covers, gift wraps. I turned my desk calendar into a scrapbook. Cut the stand, turn the cover around to close it like a book and DONE! ‘Wow Tayyaba you are so smart’. Well, Thank You.