Featured post

Short Story: Shadow

Written by Tayyaba Aziz & Saqib Hussain   After 30 minutes of struggling to focus on work, Moosa finally gave up. He stumbled in hi...

Sunday 1 December 2013

How it Feels...

It feels like a heavy burden placed on my chest. Feels like my ribs are crushed together from all sides. It hurts so much and it’s so real. This feeling rapidly builds up severe pain in the center of my rib cage. My heart can’t take it anymore. Still I can’t show it, can’t express it, and can’t let it out. The expression would only leave me vulnerable. Besides I know what the reaction would be so I fight to hold it in. I try concealing despite it starts to eat my insides. Changing from deep affection to intense pain and then turning into uncontrollable rage. No matter what it becomes but this impression isn't going anywhere. It stays right there, only weakening my control over it. Now all my efforts are invested in taming this unexpected rage. This rage starts to rise up to appear on my face. Heating it up and bring it. My eyes can’t take the heat thus hot tears starts to stream down my face. Crying feels so good that I won’t stop crying my heart out.  Looks like I finally found a way to express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment